- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (143)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- Liviu's Anticipated Novels of 2010 - collated post...
- Some More Odds and Ends
- Imager's Challenge (Imager #2) by LE Modesitt (Rev...
- "11 Birthdays" by Wendy Mass (Reviewed by Cindy Ha...
- “Lockdown: Escape from Furnace” by Alexander Gordo...
- “The God Engines” by John Scalzi (Reviewed by Robe...
- Liviu's Top Authors of the 00's Part 1 - SF
- Some Odds and Ends
- The Ambergris Week - Part 3: Finch
- Liviu's Top Novels of the 00's Decade
- Disruptive Fiction in Group Writing: "Q" by "Luthe...
- "Leviathan" by Scott Westerfeld (Reviewed by Liviu...
- "Os Dias Da Peste" FBC's co-editor Fabio Fernandes...
- "Red Claw" by Philip Palmer (Reviewed by Liviu Suc...
- "Time Travelers Never Die" by Jack McDevitt (revie...
- Travels through Balaia: An Interview with James Ba...
- Overlooked Title: "The Softwire: Virus on Orbis 1"...
- "Midnight Guardian: A Millennial Novel" by Sarah J...
- The Ambergris Week - Part 2: Shriek: An Afterword
- "Nine Pound Hammer" Book One in the Clockwork Dark...
- "The Hotel Under the Sand" by Kage Baker (Spotligh...
- The Ambergris Week - Part 1: City of Saints and Ma...
- 2009 Booker Prize Winner "Wolf Hall" by Hilary Man...
- Flash News: FBC's co-editor Fabio Fernandes publis...
- Interview with Gary A. Ballard (Interviewed by Mih...
- “The Cardinal’s Blades” by Pierre Pevel (Reviewed ...
- "Damnable" by Hank Schwaeble (Reviewed by Mihir Wa...
- A Lot of Contest Winners!
- "The New Dead" E-Card
- 2009 World Fantasy Award Winners
- Spotlight on November Books
- ▼ November (31)
- ► 2008 (376)
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Fabio Fernandes, our co-editor here at Fantasy Book Critic has just published another story in Everyday Weirdness:
"Semiotic Smoke"His earlier stories are indexed HERE.
This story is a sfnal one set in posthuman times. Very interesting with a twist and a satisfying conclusion, all on one page (!), Fabio's new story expands his range.
Cindy, Liviu, Robert and Mihir congratulate Fabio on his achievement!!
12:03 PM | Posted by Liviu | | Edit Post