- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (143)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- GIVEAWAY: Autographed Copy of Necromancer by Micha...
- Author Guest Blog Post: Michael Scott "An Age of M...
- Spotlight on June Books
- "Monster Slayers" by Lukas Ritter (Reviewed by Cin...
- "Shadow's Son" by Jon Sprunk (Reviewed by Liviu Su...
- "Tooth and Nail" by Craig DiLouie (Reviewed by Mih...
- Interview with Phillip Margolin Author of Supreme ...
- "City of Ruin" by Mark Newton (Reviewed by Liviu S...
- More Favorite Series: Scavenger by KJ Parker (Revi...
- Peter Hamilton's Commonwealth/Void Series - SF at...
- "The Stuff of Legend: Book 1 The Dark" by Mike Rai...
- Anthology Story Review: A Rich Full Week by KJ Par...
- "A Handful of Pearls & Other Stories" by Beth Bern...
- "Supreme Justice" by Phillip Margolin (Reviewed by...
- "Lex Trent Versus The Gods" by Alex Bell (Reviewed...
- "Stealing Fire" by Jo Graham (Reviewed by Liviu Su...
- "The Prince of Mist" by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (Reviewe...
- "Speculative Horizons" Edited by Patrick St-Denis ...
- Odds and Ends: My New Top 10 Anticipated Novels Fr...
- "The Passage" by Justin Cronin (Reviewed by Liviu ...
- Masterpieces of the 00's decade: "Cloud Atlas" by ...
- "Field of Fire" by Jon Connington (Reviewed by Liv...
- "Under Heaven" by Guy Gavriel Kay (Reviewed by Liv...
- "Migration" by James Hogan (Reviewed by Liviu Suci...
- "Still Sucks to be Me: More All-True Confessions o...
- "Black Blade Blues" by J.A. Pitts (Reviewed by Mih...
- "Grand Central Arena" by Ryk Spoor (Reviewed by Li...
- Two Upcoming Novels that I Cannot Stop Talking Abo...
- Odds and Ends: The Arthur Clarke Award and Genre ...
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Monday, May 31, 2010
In honor of Michael Scott's Blog Tour visit, Fantasy Book Critic is lucky enough to offer 1 autographed copy of The Necromancer by Michael Scott, and a second winner will get a surprise gift.
The Necromancer is the fourth book in the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flammel series.
THE NECROMANCER picks up with Josh and Sophie Newman finally home in San Francisco, though it’s anything but a relaxing homecoming. The twins are more confused than ever, and Dr. John Dee is still pursuing them. The most disturbing issue they face is whether or not they can trust Nicholas Flamel. Michael Scott’s passion for history and mythology shines as he brilliantly weaves legendary figures into his signature fast-paced plot. Fans of the series will be spellbound as they read of these renowned historical characters on their quest to obtain the last two pages of the coveted Codex—and ultimately save the world.
Rules To Enter Giveaway:
1. This Giveaway is open to the US only. If a friend is willing to accept the book and send it to you that's fine, mailing address must be in the US.
2. Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will result in all entries being deleted.
3. Send an email with the subject "NECROMANCER" to fbcgiveaway@(NOSPAM)gmail.com (Remember to remove the NO SPAM). Please include your name and mailing address.
4. Giveaway starts at 12:01 PM EST May 31, 2010 and will end at 12:01 PM EST June 8, 2010. All entries sent after the closing date will be deleted.
5. Good luck to all who enter the contest!
12:01 PM | Posted by Cindy | | Edit Post