- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- More Detail about "The Black Opera" by Mary Gentle...
- The 2012 Arthur Clarke Submissions, Contest to Gue...
- SERIES UPDATE: The Blood Gospel Series by James Ro...
- "Fire from the Sun" by John Derbyshire (Reviewed b...
- "A Rising Thunder" by David Weber (Reviewed by Liv...
- GUEST POST: The Changing World of Eli Monpress by ...
- Blood and Bullets by James R. Tuck w/ Bonus Review...
- WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY: Win a SIGNED COPY of Rachel Aa...
- "Hotel Iris" by Yoko Ogawa (Reviewed by Liviu Suc...
- Upcoming Baen Books of Interest (by Liviu Suciu)
- "The Face of Another" by Kobo Abe ( a short review...
- Book 5 of the Superb Empire of Man series by John ...
- The Spirit Eater by Rachel Aaron w/ bonus review o...
- "Dark Eden" by Chris Beckett (Reviewed by Liviu Su...
- The Rook by Daniel O' Malley (Reviewed by Mihir Wa...
- "The Map and the Territory" by Michel Houellebecq ...
- Three Upcoming 2012 Fantasies of Great Interest, G...
- The Flame Priest by Karen Azinger (Reviewed by Mih...
- "The Detour" by Andromeda Lax-Romano (Reviewed by ...
- Instrument of Evil & Judgment of Evil by Lori Lowt...
- Thoughts on "Expedition to the Mountains of the Mo...
- "God of War" by Christian Cameron (Reviewed by Liv...
- The Assassin's Tear by Karen Azinger (Reviewed by ...
- Thoughts on "Touch of Power" by Maria Snyder and "...
- 2011 Locus Recommended Reading List with Comments ...
- Spotlight on February Books
- ▼ February (26)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Monday, February 20, 2012
Read FBC Review of "The Spirit Thief"
Read FBC review of “The Spirit Rebellion”
Read FBC Review of “The Spirit Eater” and “Spirit’s Oath”
Read FBC’s Interview with Rachel Aaron
In support of the February 24, 2011 North American publication of Rachel Aaron’s “The Legend Of Eli Monpress Omnibus”—Fantasy Book Critic is giving away THREE SIGNED COPIES of “The Legend Of Eli Monpress Omnibus” courtesy of Rachel Aaron and Orbit Books!!! Each winner will also have the opportunity to get their copy personalized (if they want it so)!
To enter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Mailing Address, and the subject: ELI MONPRESS. Giveaway has Ended. Thank you for entering and Good Luck!
1) Open to Anyone WORLDWIDE.
2) Only One Entry Per Household (Multiple entries will be disqualified). (
3) Must Enter Valid Email Address, Mailing Address + Name.
4) No Purchase Necessary.
5) Giveaway Has Ended.
6) Winners Will Be Randomly Selected and Notified By Email.
7) Personal Information Will Only Be Used In Mailing Out the Prizes To the Winners.
12:01 AM | Posted by The Reader | | Edit Post