- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (140)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- "Princeps" by L.E. Modesitt (Reviewed by Liviu Suc...
- Interview with Joseph Robert Lewis (Interviewed by...
- Guest Post: Dragoneers Saga Answers from my Twitte...
- The Dark Knight Rises Fan Art (By Mihir Wanchoo)
- "Metropolitan" and "City on Fire" by Walter Jon Wi...
- Blood Of The Underworld by David Dalglish (Reviewe...
- "More Detail on Three Upcoming Novels of the Highe...
- "No Going Back" by Mark Van Name (Reviewed by Livi...
- WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY: Win an Omnibus Edition of Davi...
- The King's Blood by Daniel Abraham (Reviewed by Li...
- Dragon Poems for Smiletrain: An Anthology For Char...
- GUEST POST: Sequels And Satisfying Endings by Davi...
- "Child of all Nations" by Irmgard Keun (Reviewed b...
- Masterpiece of SF: "Brain Child" by George Turner ...
- "Lehrter Station (John Russell #5)" by David Downi...
- GIVEAWAY: Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
- "Last Will" by Bryn Greenwood (Reviewed by Liviu S...
- The Written by Ben Galley (Reviewed by Mihir Wanch...
- "The Black Opera" by Mary Gentle (Reviewed by Livi...
- Shadow On The Wall by Pavarti K. Tyler (Reviewed b...
- Demon Squad: Echoes Of The Past by Tim Marquitz (R...
- The Junkie Quatrain by Peter Clines (Reviewed by M...
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Saturday, May 12, 2012
Visit the Graceling Realm here
Visit Kristin Cashore's website here
Read a section of Bitterblue here
Thanks to Big Honcho Media and Penguin Publishers Fantasy Book Critic has two copies of Bitterblue by Krisin Cashore to giveaway.
Bitterblue is the long-awaited companion to New York Times bestsellers Graceling and Fire.
Eight years after Graceling, Bitterblue is now queen of Monsea. But the influence of her father, a violent psychopath with mind-altering abilities, lives on. Her advisors, who have run things since Leck died, believe in a forward-thinking plan: Pardon all who committed terrible acts under Leck's reign, and forget anything bad ever happened. But when Bitterblue begins sneaking outside the castle--disguised and alone--to walk the streets of her own city, she starts realizing that the kingdom has been under the thirty-five-year spell of a madman, and the only way to move forward is to revisit the past.
Two thieves, who only steal what has already been stolen, change her life forever. They hold a key to the truth of Leck's reign. And one of them, with an extreme skill called a Grace that he hasn't yet identified, holds a key to her heart.
1. This contest is open to the US only.
2. This contest starts at 11:59 am EST May 12, 2012 and will close at 11:59 pm EST May 19, 2012.
3. You must be 13 years of age or older to enter.
4. To enter send an email with the subject "BITTERBLUE" to FBCgiveaway@gmail.com. Be sure to include your name and mailing address.
5. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will result in all entries being deleted.
6. All personal information will be used for the sole purpose of this contest and will be deleted at the end. Information will not be sold.
7. HAVE FUN!
11:59 AM | Posted by Cindy | | Edit Post