- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- "Wires and Nerve: Wires and Nerve Vol 1" by Mariss...
- GIVEAWAY: Win a Copy of The Skill of Our Hands by ...
- GUEST BLOG: Steven Brust and Skyler White of The S...
- SNEAK PEEK: Excerpt of Chapter 2 (Merit) from Sole...
- Harmony Black by Craig Schaefer (Reviewed by Mihir...
- GUEST BLOG: The Author's Crystal Ball by Elizabeth...
- GUEST BLOG: When Fantasy Meets Reality: Looking at...
- "The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett" by Chelsea Sed...
- GIVEAWAY: Win a Prize Pack for Frostblood by Elly ...
- The Killing Floor Blues by Craig Schaefer (Reviewe...
- A Plain-Dealing Villain by Craig Schaefer (Reviewe...
- GUEST BLOG: Shades of Grey - Developing Unique Cha...
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2016 (143)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Friday, February 17, 2017
Visit the Official Site
Share an excerpt! Read the first chapter of Frostblood on TheNovl.Are you Frostblood or Fireblood? Take the quiz!
Fantasy Book Critic is excited to partner with Little, Brown to provide our readers with the chance to win the newly released YA novel, Frostblood by Elly Blake. This exciting YA novel brings readers to a world where fire and ice are mortal enemies.
We have 1 prize pack that will go to one randomly selected individual. The prize pack includes a copy of Frostblood and a branded nail polish duo in shade of fire and frost (so you can pick a side or show your alliance with both sides).
Read about Frostblood below and learn how to enter the giveaway to win your own copy!
Synopsis of Frostblood:
The Frost King will burn.
Seventeen-year-old Ruby is a Fireblood who has concealed her powers of heat and flame from the cruel Frostblood ruling class her entire life. But when her mother is killed trying to protect her, and rebel Frostbloods demand her help to overthrow their bloodthirsty king, she agrees to come out of hiding, desperate to have her revenge.
Despite her unpredictable abilities, Ruby trains with the rebels and the infuriating—yet irresistible—Arcus, who seems to think of her as nothing more than a weapon. But before they can take action, Ruby is captured and forced to compete in the king’s tournaments that pit Fireblood prisoners against Frostblood champions. Now she has only one chance to destroy the maniacal ruler who has taken everything from her—and from the icy young man she has come to love.
About the AuthorElly Blake loves fairy tales, old houses, and owls. After earning a degree in English literature, she held a series of seemingly random jobs, including project manager, customs clerk, graphic designer, and reporter for a local business magazine before finally landing on her current job as a library assistant. She lives in Southwestern Ontario with her husband, kids, and a Siberian Husky mix that definitely shows frostblood tendencies.
RULES FOR THE GIVEAWAY
2. Contest starts February 17, 2017 and ends February 27, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. EST. Entries after this time period will not be considered.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. To enter please send an email with the subject "FROSTBLOOD" to FBCgiveaway@gmail.com. Please include your name, email, and physical address you want the book sent to.
5. One entry will be picked at random to win a copy.
6. All entries will be deleted once a winner is picked and contacted.
12:00 AM | Posted by Cindy | | Edit Post