- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- Spotlight on March Books
- “The Dragon Factory” by Jonathan Maberry (Reviewed...
- "Napoleon Concerto" by Mark Mellon (Reviewed by Li...
- Winners of the Matthew Hughes/Henghis Hapthorn Giv...
- "The Folding Knife" by KJ Parker (reviewed by Livi...
- "The Shadowmask: Stone of Tymora Book 2" by Geno a...
- “The Dream of Perpetual Motion” by Dexter Palmer (...
- "The Amaranth Enchantment" by Julie Berry (Reviewe...
- "The Night Fairy" by Laura Amy Schlitz Illust. by ...
- "Salute the Dark" by Adrian Tchaikovsky with bonu...
- Interview with Jacob Asher Michael
- “The River Kings’ Road” by Liane Merciel (Reviewed...
- "Geosynchron" by David L. Edelman (Reviewed by Li...
- “The Conqueror’s Shadow” by Ari Marmell (Reviewed ...
- Quick Odds and Ends
- Winner of the Altar of Eden by James Rollins Givew...
- "Things We Didn't See Coming" by Steven Amsterdam ...
- "The Silver Skull: Swords of Albion" by Mark Chadb...
- “Jade Man’s Skin” by Daniel Fox (Reviewed by Rober...
- Welcome to the World Kayla Imani Thompson!!!
- "Black Hills" by Dan Simmons (Reviewed by Liviu Su...
- “The New Dead” edited by Christopher Golden (Revie...
- "Buddha's Thunderbolt: The Uncredulous Tale of the...
- The 2009/10 Locus Awards
- GIVEAWAY ENDED: Win a COPY of Joe Hill’s “Horns”!!...
- “Horns” by Joe Hill (Reviewed by Robert Thompson)
- "Monsieur Pain" by Roberto Bolano (Reviewed by Liv...
- “Spellwright” by Blake Charlton (Reviewed by Rober...
- "Trail of Fate: Book 2 of the Youngest Templar Ser...
- "City of Torment" by Bruce R. Cordell (Reviewed by...
- ▼ February (30)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Congratulations to James Winslow who won an autographed copy of Altar of Eden by James Rollins in our contest!
A big thank you goes to James Rollins for providing such a great contest.
Thank you everyone that entered! Happy Reading!
4:23 AM | Posted by Cindy | | Edit Post