- A Dribble Of Ink
- A Fantasy Reader
- Adventures In Reading
- Bastard Books
- Beauty In Ruins
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Cheryl's Mewsings
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Dragons, Heroes and Wizards
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Gav Reads
- Genre Reader
- Grasping For The Wind
- Hero Complex
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Old Bat's Belfry
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Realms of Speculative Fiction
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Agony Column
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Green Man Review
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- The World in the Satin Blog
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- "Book Scavenger" by Jennifer Chambliss Bertman (Re...
- One Good Dragon Deserves Another by Rachel Aaron (...
- GUEST POST: Robert Brockway: Author of The Unnotic...
- "Trigger Warning: Short Fictions and Disturbances"...
- The Instruments Of Control by Craig Schafer (Revie...
- The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro (Reviewed by Jo...
- "A Court of Thorns and Roses: A Court of Thorns an...
- Guest Post: So Grim It's Cute Again (or: the Falla...
- "The Dinosaurs Are Coming": Interior sketch reveal...
- Hostile Takeover by Shane Kuhn (Reviewed by Mihir ...
- Winter's Reach by Craig Schaefer (Reviewed by Mihi...
- GUEST POST: Free to Choose: the Women of The Ascen...
- GIVEAWAY: Win Gail Z. Martin's Ascendant Kingdom S...
- "Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin" by Liesl...
- Guest Post: The Power Of Two by D.B. Jackson
- Thank You for Helping Us Reach Six Million Visitor...
- Guest Post: The Mythological Roots of The Library ...
- "Red Queen: Red Queen 1" by Victoria Aveyard (Revi...
- Guest Post: Why Not Portugal? by J. Kathleen Chene...
- "Hunt for Hydra: Jupiter Pirates 1" by Jason Fry (...
- GIVEAWAY: Trollhunters by Guillermo del Toro and D...
- Guest Post: ‘We Will Make an Ending’ or ‘How I Wro...
- Winners of The Indie Day V Giveaway!!!
- Queen Of Fire by Anthony Ryan (Reviewed by Mihir W...
- Guest Post: Betwixt & Between by Katherine Harbour...
- "Shadow Study: Soulfinders Series 1" by Maria V. S...
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
For Review/Interview requests, Press Releases, Giveaways and any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fantasy Book Critic is a group of individuals devoted to covering Fantasy, Science Fiction, Horror, YA/Children’s Books and other Speculative Fiction. We gladly accept review queries from publishers large, small and independent as well as self-published authors. Both print and electronic formats are accepted.
When sending a Review Request, please include the following information:
- Title of Publication
- Date of Publication
- Novel Summary/Blurb
- Format of the Title Submitted (Print or Electronic)
- Author Biography
- Contact Information
Please keep in mind Fantasy Book Critic receives dozens of review requests every week, so it is not always possible to respond immediately. If you do not hear from someone after 21 days, then feel free to send a follow-up query. Should your request interest one of our reviewers, you will be contacted regarding coverage on Fantasy Book Critic. However, please note that accepting a review request does not guarantee coverage. Thank you for your interest in Fantasy Book Critic.
1:00 PM | Posted by Cindy | | Edit Page