- A Dribble Of Ink
- A Fantasy Reader
- Adventures In Reading
- Bastard Books
- Beauty In Ruins
- Bibliophile Stalker
- Big Dumb Object
- Bitten By Books
- Boing Boing
- Book Country
- Bookworm Blues
- Caleigh's Blog
- Charlotte's Library
- Cheryl's Mewsings
- Civilian Reader
- Compulsion Reads
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Dreams & Speculation
- Drying Ink
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Book News
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Feminist SF
- Free SF Reader
- Gav Reads
- Genre Reader
- Graeme's SFF
- Grasping For The Wind
- Greg Hamerton
- Grimdark Reader
- Hero Complex
- Horror Reanimated
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Mithril Wisdom
- My Favourite Books
- Myrmidon Books
- Mysterious Outposts
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Reading The Leaves
- Realms of Speculative Fiction
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Sci Fi Songs
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Speculative Fiction Junkie
- Staffer's Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Stomping On Yeti
- Tez Says
- The Agony Column
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Book Smugglers
- The Broken Bullhorn
- The Fantasy Bookshelf
- The Green Man Review
- The Mad Hatter's Bookshelf & Book Review
- The Night Bazaar
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Overlook Press
- The Ranting Dragon
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Stamp (of Approval)
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- The World in the Satin Blog
- Val's Random Comments
- Variety SF
- Vast and Cool and Unsympathetic
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- When Gravity Fails
- Zeno Agency
- ► 2014 (145)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- "The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet" by David M...
- "The Invisible Bridge" by Julie Orringer (reviewed...
- The Mind Behind The Empire of Moghul: An Interview...
- "PS Showcase 8 - The Library of Forgotten Books" b...
- Iain M. Banks Returns to the Culture Universe in O...
- "Sisters Red" by Jackson Pearce (Reviewed by Cindy...
- "Storm From the Shadows/Mission of Honor" by David...
- "The Map of All Things" by Kevin J. Anderson (Revi...
- "Raiders from the North: Empire of the Moghul" by ...
- Author Guest Blog: Stephen Zimmer, Author of Risin...
- Another Upcoming Novel That I Cannot Stop Talking ...
- Spotlight on William Barton - Dark, Explicit 90's ...
- "Maze Runner: Book One in Maze Runner Trilogy" by ...
- "The Office of Shadow" by Matthew Sturges (reviewe...
- GIVEAWAY: Win a Copy of Kelly Link's Pretty Monste...
- Guest Author Blog Post: Kelly Link Author of Prett...
- "Lord of The Changing Winds: The Griffin Mage Book...
- "Naamah's Curse" by Jacqueline Carey (Reviewed by ...
- "Dragon Soul" by Jaida Jones and Danielle Bennett ...
- "New Brighton Acheological Society: Book One The C...
- "Ship Breaker" by Paolo Bacigalupi (Reviewed by Ci...
- Interview with Tad Williams
- Top Five SF Novel of the 00's - At All Costs by Da...
- "Fever Dream" by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child...
- "Rhone" by John A. Karr (Reviewed by Mihir Wanchoo...
- "The Pyramid of Souls: Magickeepers Book 2" by Eri...
- "Absorption" by John Meaney (Reviewed by Liviu Suc...
- "The Ninth Avatar" by Todd Newton (Reviewed by Cin...
- Interview with JC Marino, Author of Dante's Journe...
- "Dante's Journey" by JC Marino (Reviewed by Mihir ...
- An Invitation to David Weber's Honorverse (by Liv...
- ▼ June (31)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
As part of Kelly Link's guest blog visit, Fantasy Book Critic is able to offer it's readers a chance to in a copy of her YA short story collection, Pretty Monsters.
Kelly Link has lit up adult literary publishing—is honored to publish her first YA story collection. Through the lens of Link's vivid imagination, nothing is what it seems, and everything deserves a second look. From the multiple award-winning "The Faery Handbag," in which a teenager's grandmother carries an entire village (or is it a man-eating dog?) in her handbag, to the near-future of "The Surfer," whose narrator (a soccer-playing skeptic) waits with a planeload of refugees for the aliens to arrive, Link's stories are funny and full of unexpected insights and skewed perspectives on the world.
Rules to Enter:
1. This contest is open to US and Canada only.
2. Only one entry per person. All duplicate entries will results in all entries being deleted.
3. To enter send an email with the subject "PRETTY MONSTERS" to Fbcgiveaway@(NOSPAM)gmail.com (Remember to remove the NO SPAM part so it will get sent). Please include your name and mailing address in the email. Entries without this information will be deleted.
4. If you are under 18 please make sure you have your parents permission to enter.
5. This contest starts at 12:01 PM EST on June 16, 2010 an ends at 12:01 PM EST on June 23, 2010.
Good luck to all who are entering!
12:01 PM | Posted by Cindy | | Edit Post