- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (143)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- GIVEAWAY: Win a SIGNED COPY of Lev AC Rosen’s “All...
- Winners of the Night Shade Books Giveaway!!!
- GUEST POST: Abusing History by Lev AC Rosen
- "All Men of Genius" by Lev Rosen (Reviewed by Livi...
- “The Burning Soul” by John Connolly (Reviewed by M...
- "The Islanders" and "The Dream Archipelago" by Chr...
- “Eyes To See” by Joseph Nassise (Reviewed by Rober...
- “The Emperor's Edge” by Lindsay Buroker (Reviewed ...
- "A Shore Too Far" by Kevin Manus-Pennings (Reviewe...
- “Black Light” by Patrick Melton, Marcus Dunstan & ...
- "Debris" By Jo Anderton (Reviewed by Liviu Suciu)
- Interview with Matt Roeser (Interviewed by Mihir W...
- “Son of Heaven” by David Wingrove (Reviewed by Jam...
- “The Sacred Band” by David Anthony Durham (Reviewe...
- “Awakenings” by Edward Lazellari (Reviewed by Mihi...
- "Dancing with Eternity" by John Patrick Lowrie (Re...
- “The Revisionists” by Thomas Mullen (Reviewed by R...
- Interview with Barry Eisler (Interviewed by Mihir ...
- "How Firm a Foundation" by David Weber (Reviewed b...
- “Ganymede” by Cherie Priest (Reviewed by Robert Th...
- “The Monster’s Corner: Stories Through Inhuman Eye...
- “Touch of Frost” by Jennifer Estep (Reviewed by Mi...
- Discussion of Three 2011 SF Releases by UK Authors...
- Three Mini-Reviews: “Toothless” by J.P. Moore, “Na...
- GIVEAWAY: Win a COPY of Blake Charlton’s “Spellbou...
- Interview with Blake Charlton
- “Spellbound” by Blake Charlton (Reviewed by Robert...
- More on 2011 Books (by Liviu Suciu)
- “The Night Circus” by Erin Morgenstern (Reviewed b...
- Spotlight on September Books
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Order “Spellbound” HERE
Read An Excerpt HERE
Read FBC’s Review of “Spellwright”
Read FBC’s Review of “Spellbound”
Read FBC’s Interview with Blake Charlton
In support of the September 13, 2011 North American publication of Blake Charlton’s “Spellbound”—the second volume in The Spellwright Trilogy after “Spellwright”—Fantasy Book Critic is giving away THREE COPIES of “Spellbound” courtesy of Tor!!! Each winner will also receive a SIGNED COPY of “Spellwright” (MMPB) courtesy of Blake Charlton!
To enter, please send an email to email@example.com with your Name, Mailing Address, and the subject: SPELLBOUND. Giveaway has ended. Thank you for entering and Good Luck!
1) Open to US Residents Only
2) Only One Entry Per Household (Multiple Entries Will Be Disqualified)
3) Must Enter Valid Email Address, Mailing Address + Name
4) No Purchase Necessary
5) Giveaway Has Ended
6) Winners Will Be Randomly Selected and Notified By Email
7) Personal Information Will Only Be Used In Mailing Out the Prizes To the Winners
3:00 PM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post