- A Dribble Of Ink
- A Fantasy Reader
- Adventures In Reading
- Bastard Books
- Beauty In Ruins
- Bibliophile Stalker
- Big Dumb Object
- Bitten By Books
- Boing Boing
- Book Country
- Bookworm Blues
- Caleigh's Blog
- Charlotte's Library
- Cheryl's Mewsings
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Dragons, Heroes and Wizards
- Dreams & Speculation
- Drying Ink
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Epic Fantasy Rocks! Forum
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Book News
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Feminist SF
- Free SF Reader
- Gav Reads
- Genre Reader
- Graeme's SFF
- Grasping For The Wind
- Greg Hamerton
- Grimdark Reader
- Hero Complex
- Horror Reanimated
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Mithril Wisdom
- Myrmidon Books
- Mysterious Outposts
- Neth Space
- Old Bat's Belfry
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Realms of Speculative Fiction
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Sci Fi Songs
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Speculative Fiction Junkie
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Stomping On Yeti
- Tez Says
- The Agony Column
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Fantasy Bookshelf
- The Green Man Review
- The Mad Hatter's Bookshelf & Book Review
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Overlook Press
- The Ranting Dragon
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Stamp (of Approval)
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- The World in the Satin Blog
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Variety SF
- Vast and Cool and Unsympathetic
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- When Gravity Fails
- Zeno Agency
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- GIVEAWAY: Win a SIGNED COPY of Lev AC Rosen’s “All...
- Winners of the Night Shade Books Giveaway!!!
- GUEST POST: Abusing History by Lev AC Rosen
- "All Men of Genius" by Lev Rosen (Reviewed by Livi...
- “The Burning Soul” by John Connolly (Reviewed by M...
- "The Islanders" and "The Dream Archipelago" by Chr...
- “Eyes To See” by Joseph Nassise (Reviewed by Rober...
- “The Emperor's Edge” by Lindsay Buroker (Reviewed ...
- "A Shore Too Far" by Kevin Manus-Pennings (Reviewe...
- “Black Light” by Patrick Melton, Marcus Dunstan & ...
- "Debris" By Jo Anderton (Reviewed by Liviu Suciu)
- Interview with Matt Roeser (Interviewed by Mihir W...
- “Son of Heaven” by David Wingrove (Reviewed by Jam...
- “The Sacred Band” by David Anthony Durham (Reviewe...
- “Awakenings” by Edward Lazellari (Reviewed by Mihi...
- "Dancing with Eternity" by John Patrick Lowrie (Re...
- “The Revisionists” by Thomas Mullen (Reviewed by R...
- Interview with Barry Eisler (Interviewed by Mihir ...
- "How Firm a Foundation" by David Weber (Reviewed b...
- “Ganymede” by Cherie Priest (Reviewed by Robert Th...
- “The Monster’s Corner: Stories Through Inhuman Eye...
- “Touch of Frost” by Jennifer Estep (Reviewed by Mi...
- Discussion of Three 2011 SF Releases by UK Authors...
- Three Mini-Reviews: “Toothless” by J.P. Moore, “Na...
- GIVEAWAY: Win a COPY of Blake Charlton’s “Spellbou...
- Interview with Blake Charlton
- “Spellbound” by Blake Charlton (Reviewed by Robert...
- More on 2011 Books (by Liviu Suciu)
- “The Night Circus” by Erin Morgenstern (Reviewed b...
- Spotlight on September Books
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Friday, September 30, 2011
Order “All Men of Genius” HERE
Read FBC's Review of “All Men of Genius”
Read Lev AC Rosen’s Guest Post HERE
Inspired by Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night and Oscar Wilde’s The Importance of Being Earnest, two of the most beloved works by literary masters, All Men of Genius takes place in an alternate Steampunk Victorian London, where science makes the impossible possible.
Violet Adams wants to attend Illyria College, a widely renowned school for the most brilliant up-and-coming scientific minds, founded by the late Duke Illyria, the greatest scientist of the Victorian Age. The school is run by his son, Ernest, who has held to his father’s policy that the small, exclusive college remain male-only. Violet sees her opportunity when her father departs for America. She disguises herself as her twin brother, Ashton, and gains entry.
But keeping the secret of her sex won’t be easy, not with her friend Jack’s constant habit of pulling pranks, and especially not when the duke’s young ward, Cecily, starts to develop feelings for Violet’s alter ego, “Ashton.” Not to mention blackmail, mysterious killer automata, and the way Violet’s pulse quickens whenever the young duke, Ernest (who has a secret past of his own), speaks to her. She soon realizes that it’s not just keeping her secret until the end of the year faire she has to worry about: it’s surviving that long...
In support of the September 27, 2011 North American publication of Lev AC Rosen’s debut novel, “All Men of Genius”, Fantasy Book Critic is giving away ONE SIGNED COPY of “All Men of Genius” courtesy of Tor!!!
Giveaway has ended. Thank you for entering and Good Luck!
1) Open to US Residents Only
2) Only One Entry Per Household (Multiple Entries Will Be Disqualified)
3) Must Enter Valid Email Address, Mailing Address + Name
4) No Purchase Necessary
5) Giveaway Has Ended
6) Winners Will Be Randomly Selected and Notified By Email
7) Personal Information Will Only Be Used In Mailing Out the Prizes To the Winners
3:00 PM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post