- A Dribble Of Ink
- A Fantasy Reader
- Adventures In Reading
- Bastard Books
- Beauty In Ruins
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Cheryl's Mewsings
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Dragons, Heroes and Wizards
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Gav Reads
- Genre Reader
- Grasping For The Wind
- Hero Complex
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Old Bat's Belfry
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Realms of Speculative Fiction
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Agony Column
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Green Man Review
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- The World in the Satin Blog
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- GIVEAWAY: Win a SIGNED COPY of Lev AC Rosen’s “All...
- Winners of the Night Shade Books Giveaway!!!
- GUEST POST: Abusing History by Lev AC Rosen
- "All Men of Genius" by Lev Rosen (Reviewed by Livi...
- “The Burning Soul” by John Connolly (Reviewed by M...
- "The Islanders" and "The Dream Archipelago" by Chr...
- “Eyes To See” by Joseph Nassise (Reviewed by Rober...
- “The Emperor's Edge” by Lindsay Buroker (Reviewed ...
- "A Shore Too Far" by Kevin Manus-Pennings (Reviewe...
- “Black Light” by Patrick Melton, Marcus Dunstan & ...
- "Debris" By Jo Anderton (Reviewed by Liviu Suciu)
- Interview with Matt Roeser (Interviewed by Mihir W...
- “Son of Heaven” by David Wingrove (Reviewed by Jam...
- “The Sacred Band” by David Anthony Durham (Reviewe...
- “Awakenings” by Edward Lazellari (Reviewed by Mihi...
- "Dancing with Eternity" by John Patrick Lowrie (Re...
- “The Revisionists” by Thomas Mullen (Reviewed by R...
- Interview with Barry Eisler (Interviewed by Mihir ...
- "How Firm a Foundation" by David Weber (Reviewed b...
- “Ganymede” by Cherie Priest (Reviewed by Robert Th...
- “The Monster’s Corner: Stories Through Inhuman Eye...
- “Touch of Frost” by Jennifer Estep (Reviewed by Mi...
- Discussion of Three 2011 SF Releases by UK Authors...
- Three Mini-Reviews: “Toothless” by J.P. Moore, “Na...
- GIVEAWAY: Win a COPY of Blake Charlton’s “Spellbou...
- Interview with Blake Charlton
- “Spellbound” by Blake Charlton (Reviewed by Robert...
- More on 2011 Books (by Liviu Suciu)
- “The Night Circus” by Erin Morgenstern (Reviewed b...
- Spotlight on September Books
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Friday, September 30, 2011
Congratulations to Doug Sturtevant (Arizona) and Jeff Raymond (Massachusetts) who were both randomly selected to win a SET of The Winds of Khalakovo by Bradley P. Beaulieu, Courtney Schafer’s The Whitefire Crossing, Stina Leicht’s Of Blood & Honey, and Miserere: An Autumn Tale by Teresa Frohock, with each book SIGNED by its respective author!!! Each winner will also receive some other goodies including bookmarks and T-Shirts courtesy of Night Shade Books! For more information about these books and authors, please visit the following links:
Read FBC’s Review of “Miserere: An Autumn Tale”
Read FBC’s Review of “Of Blood & Honey”
Read FBC’s Review of “The Whitefire Crossing”
Read FBC’s Review of “The Winds of Khalakovo”
Read FBC’s Interview with Bradley P. Beaulieu, Courtney Schafer, Stina Leicht & Teresa Frohock
12:10 PM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post