- A Dribble Of Ink
- A Fantasy Reader
- Adventures In Reading
- Bastard Books
- Beauty In Ruins
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Cheryl's Mewsings
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Dragons, Heroes and Wizards
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Gav Reads
- Genre Reader
- Grasping For The Wind
- Hero Complex
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Old Bat's Belfry
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Realms of Speculative Fiction
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Agony Column
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Green Man Review
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- The World in the Satin Blog
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2015 (79)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- "Song For A Naming Day" by Sarah Ash (by Mihir Wan...
- "The Book of Transformations" by Mark Charan Newto...
- Odds and Ends: The 2011 Man Booker, new non-profi...
- Winner of Lev AC Rosen’s “All Men of Genius” Givea...
- "1Q84" by Haruki Murakami (Reviewed by Liviu Suciu...
- "The Hour of Dust and Ashes" by Kelly Gay (Reviewe...
- "The Immorality Engine" by George Mann (Reviewed b...
- "Zero Sight" by B. Justin Shier (Reviewed by Mihir...
- "The Cold Commands" by Richard Morgan (Reviewed by...
- Some Highly Anticipated 2012 Books: Aug-Dec/Presum...
- A Dance of Death by David Dalglish with Bonus Q/A ...
- The Infernals by John Connolly (Reviewed by Mihir ...
- "Icefall" by Matthew J. Kirby (Reviewed by Cindy H...
- "A Beautiful Friendship" by David Weber (Reviewed ...
- “Hell & Gone” by Duane Swierczynski (Reviewed by R...
- "Manhattan in Reverse" by Peter Hamilton (Reviewed...
- My All Time Favorite Books (by Liviu Suciu)
- "The Detachment" by Barry Eisler w/Bonus Review of...
- "Heirs of the Blade" by Adrian Tchaikovsky (Review...
- "Silver Shark" by Ilona Andrews (Reviewed by Mihir...
- "The Traitor's Daughter" by Paula Brandon (Reviewe...
- “Dead of Night” by Jonathan Maberry (Reviewed by R...
- Some Highly Anticipated 2012 Books: April-July (by...
- "The Viscount and the Witch" by Michael Sullivan (...
- Winners of Blake Charlton’s “Spellwright” & ”Spell...
- “Ashes of a Black Frost” by Chris Evans (Reviewed ...
- Some Highly Anticipated 2012 Books: January-March ...
- “Alphas: Origins” by Ilona Andrews (Reviewed by Mi...
- "Cold Fire" by Kate Elliott (Reviewed by Liviu Suc...
- Interview with Philippa Ballantine (Interviewed by...
- Spotlight on October Books
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Friday, October 28, 2011
Congratulations to Kristin Franseen (Wisconsin) who was randomly selected to win a SIGNED COPY of Lev AC Rosen’s debut novel “All Men of Genius”, courtesy of Tor!!! For more information on Lev AC Rosen and “All Men of Genius”, please visit the links below:
Order “All Men of Genius” HERE
Read FBC's Review of “All Men of Genius”
Read Lev AC Rosen’s Guest Post HERE
3:00 PM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post