- A Dribble Of Ink
- A Fantasy Reader
- Adventures In Reading
- Bastard Books
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Cheryl's Mewsings
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Dragons, Heroes and Wizards
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Gav Reads
- Genre Reader
- Grasping For The Wind
- Hero Complex
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Old Bat's Belfry
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Realms of Speculative Fiction
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Agony Column
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Green Man Review
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- The World in the Satin Blog
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2015 (126)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- "Song For A Naming Day" by Sarah Ash (by Mihir Wan...
- "The Book of Transformations" by Mark Charan Newto...
- Odds and Ends: The 2011 Man Booker, new non-profi...
- Winner of Lev AC Rosen’s “All Men of Genius” Givea...
- "1Q84" by Haruki Murakami (Reviewed by Liviu Suciu...
- "The Hour of Dust and Ashes" by Kelly Gay (Reviewe...
- "The Immorality Engine" by George Mann (Reviewed b...
- "Zero Sight" by B. Justin Shier (Reviewed by Mihir...
- "The Cold Commands" by Richard Morgan (Reviewed by...
- Some Highly Anticipated 2012 Books: Aug-Dec/Presum...
- A Dance of Death by David Dalglish with Bonus Q/A ...
- The Infernals by John Connolly (Reviewed by Mihir ...
- "Icefall" by Matthew J. Kirby (Reviewed by Cindy H...
- "A Beautiful Friendship" by David Weber (Reviewed ...
- “Hell & Gone” by Duane Swierczynski (Reviewed by R...
- "Manhattan in Reverse" by Peter Hamilton (Reviewed...
- My All Time Favorite Books (by Liviu Suciu)
- "The Detachment" by Barry Eisler w/Bonus Review of...
- "Heirs of the Blade" by Adrian Tchaikovsky (Review...
- "Silver Shark" by Ilona Andrews (Reviewed by Mihir...
- "The Traitor's Daughter" by Paula Brandon (Reviewe...
- “Dead of Night” by Jonathan Maberry (Reviewed by R...
- Some Highly Anticipated 2012 Books: April-July (by...
- "The Viscount and the Witch" by Michael Sullivan (...
- Winners of Blake Charlton’s “Spellwright” & ”Spell...
- “Ashes of a Black Frost” by Chris Evans (Reviewed ...
- Some Highly Anticipated 2012 Books: January-March ...
- “Alphas: Origins” by Ilona Andrews (Reviewed by Mi...
- "Cold Fire" by Kate Elliott (Reviewed by Liviu Suc...
- Interview with Philippa Ballantine (Interviewed by...
- Spotlight on October Books
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Friday, October 7, 2011
Congratulations to Michelle Costello (California), David Holden (Washington D.C.) and Ryan Finney (Mississippi) who were all randomly selected to win a COPY of Blake Charlton’s “Spellbound”—the second volume in The Spellwright Trilogy—courtesy of Tor!!! Each winner will also receive a SIGNED COPY of “Spellwright” (MMPB) courtesy of Blake Charlton! For more information on Blake Charlton and The Spellwright Trilogy, please visit the following links:
Order “Spellbound” HERE
Read An Excerpt HERE
Read FBC’s Review of “Spellwright”
Read FBC’s Review of “Spellbound”
Read FBC’s Interview with Blake Charlton
3:00 PM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post