- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (91)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- Spotlight on Two 2012 Books by Brendan Connell: "T...
- GUEST REVIEW: Wards of Fairie by Terry Brooks (rev...
- Top Five Books of 2012 in a Few Categories (with c...
- GIVEAWAY: Win a Paperback copy of The Book Of Thom...
- SPECIAL EXCERPT: The Book Of Thomas: Heaven by Rob...
- In the House of Aryaman, A Lonely Signal Burns by ...
- Three Mini-reviews: Pale Kings, Between Two Fires ...
- GUEST POST: The Sentients of Orion by Marianne de ...
- The Dead Of Winter by Lee Collins (Reviewed by Mih...
- Spotlight on The SFF/Fantasy Novel to Beat in 2013...
- “Malice” by John Gwynne (Reviewed by Sabine Guener...
- “London Falling” by Paul Cornell (Reviewed by Sabi...
- NEWS: Kickstarter Campaign, Giveaways and Series a...
- Spotlight on "A World of Ice and Fire" App and on ...
- The Highly Awaited SFF Books of 2013 (with comment...
- Cold Days by Jim Butcher (Reviewed by Mihir Wancho...
- "Woes of the True Policeman" by Roberto Bolano (Re...
- Interview with Peter Clines (Interviewed by Mihir ...
- GUEST POST: News Update & Contest (Part Deux) by M...
- NEWS: Graeme's Fantasy Book Review and Anthony Rya...
- ▼ December (20)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Monday, December 3, 2012
Hi guys, it’s me, M. R. Mathias again. I have three things that might be of interest to the good fans of Fantasy Book Critic this holiday season and as always… a new contest.
Firstly, The Legend of Vanx Malic Book Two -- Dragon Isle is now available here, Anton made the cover and is hard at work on the cover for book three – Saint Elm’s Deep, which should be available in eBook format sometime next year.
As if that wasn’t enough, The Sword and the Dragon Audio Book will be live at Audible, Amazon, and iTunes this week. On the same note, Christine Padovan says that she will have The Royal Dragoneers Audio ready in time to be available for Christmas purchase as well. The kindle version of both titles are on sale for just .99 for a limited time.
NOW TO THE CONTEST!
On Christmas Day my friends at the Independent Authors Network are giving away a $499.00 Kindle Fire HD and it is loaded with over 200 indie books. Yes, I said 200 books. You can enter the contest here. I think it is a pretty awesome Christmas prize.
12:00 AM | Posted by The Reader | | Edit Post