- A Dribble Of Ink
- A Fantasy Reader
- Adventures In Reading
- Bastard Books
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Cheryl's Mewsings
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Dragons, Heroes and Wizards
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Gav Reads
- Genre Reader
- Grasping For The Wind
- Hero Complex
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Old Bat's Belfry
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Realms of Speculative Fiction
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Agony Column
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Green Man Review
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- The World in the Satin Blog
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (155)
- "The Secret Knowledge" by Andrew Crumey (Reviewed ...
- Ex-Communication by Peter Clines (Reviewed by Mihi...
- GUEST POST: A Question Of Quels by Michael J. Sull...
- Three Recent Books of Great Interest, Paul McAuley...
- Interview with Steven Montano (Interviewed by Mihi...
- Winners of The Thousand Names Signed ARCs giveaway...
- The Dark Thorn by Shawn Speakman (Reviewed by Cind...
- At Half Year: The Recommended Books of 2013 To Dat...
- NEWS: Apocalypse Blog Hop (by Mihir Wanchoo)
- GUEST POST: I See Dead People by Peter Clines
- GIVEAWAY: Win A SIGNED ADVANCE READING COPY of Bra...
- “Steelheart” by Brandon Sanderson (Reviewed by Cas...
- Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews (Reviewed by Lydia Ro...
- GUEST POST: The Pursuit - Planning a Series by Dja...
- The Thousand Names by Django Wexler w/ bonus revie...
- Hunted by Kevin Hearne (reviewed by Casey Blair an...
- Short Story Review: An Ill-Advised Rescue by Ilona...
- Winners of The Indie Day III Giveaway!!!
- City Of Scars by Steven Montano (Reviewed by Mihir...
- Cover Reveal: The Shadowdance series by David Dalg...
- WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY: Win TWO SIGNED ARCs of Django ...
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Monday, July 15, 2013
Read An Excerpt HERE
Read FBC’s Review of “Steelheart”
Ten years ago, Calamity came. It was a burst in the sky that gave ordinary men and women extraordinary powers. The awed public started calling them Epics.
But Epics are no friend of man. With incredible gifts came the desire to rule. And to rule man you must crush his wills.
Nobody fights the Epics . . . nobody but the Reckoners. A shadowy group of ordinary humans, they spend their lives studying Epics, finding their weaknesses, and then assassinating them.
And David wants in. He wants Steelheart—the Epic who is said to be invincible. The Epic who killed David's father. For years, like the Reckoners, David's been studying, and planning—and he has something they need. Not an object, but an experience.
He's seen Steelheart bleed. And he wants revenge…
In support of Brandon Sanderson’s appearance at this year’s Comic-Con in San Diego where the #1 New York Times-bestselling author will be discussing his upcoming novel Steelheart (On sale September 24, 2013) and much more, Fantasy Book Critic and Delacorte Press is giving away ONE ADVANCE READING COPY of Steelheart SIGNED by Brandon Sanderson!!! To enter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Mailing Address, and the subject: STEELHEART. Giveaway has ended. Thank you for entering and Good Luck!
1) Open To Anyone Worldwide
2) Only One Entry Per Household (Multiple Entries Will Be Disqualified)
3) Must Enter Valid Email Address, Mailing Address + Name
4) No Purchase Necessary
5) Giveaway has ended
6) Winners Will Be Randomly Selected and Notified By Email
7) Personal Information Will Only Be Used In Mailing Out the Prizes to the Winners
12:00 PM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post