- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- GIVEAWAY: The Brotherhood Of The Wheel by R.S. Bel...
- "Night Study: Soulfinders Series 2" by Maria V. Sn...
- The Library At Mount Char by Scott Hawkins (Review...
- "The Dark Days Club: Lady Helen Book 1" by Alison ...
- GUEST BLOG: Between the Interstice: On Lovecraft a...
- GUEST POST: "Writerly Problems – Real Combat Vs Fa...
- Interview with Peter Clines (Interviewed by Peter ...
- "Truthwitch: Witchlands Novel 1" by Susan Dennard ...
- GUEST POST: 2015's Ten Best Fantasy Novels (Accord...
- Ex-Isle by Peter Clines (Reviewed by Mihir Wanchoo...
- GUEST BLOG POST: Children in Fantasy by Duncan Lay...
- SPFBO Second Round Mini-Reviews (by Mihir Wanchoo)...
- Interview with Chris A. Jackson - Author of Pirate...
- Blog Updates: Email Sign Up Now Live and A Few Oth...
- "The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma" (Reviewed b...
- GUEST BLOG: Fantasy Writing in India by Farah Oome...
- King Of Shards by Matthew Kressel (Reviewed by Jos...
- ▼ February (17)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Thursday, February 4, 2016
It has been a while since we have had to make any blog update posts. This is just highlighting a few things that go on at the blog and have been added for the ease of our readers, as well as a reminder.
First, we have received several emails asking about how to sign up for email reminders. I am excited to say that we have added this feature to the blog. Located on the right hand side of the screen is an email sign up. Just type in your email and get updated whenever a new post appears on Fantasy Book Critic. We post at most twice a day (sometimes at noon and midnight), but you won't be swamped with emails.
The other order of business that needs to be discussed is comments and the reviewers on the blog. Please remember that Fantasy Book Critic is a hobby. All reviewers are spending their free time working to write up reviews, conduct interviews, and maintain the blog.
While we welcome discussions on books and welcome different views on books you have read and experiences you have with authors other books, we will not tolerate comments that contain profanity or harassment to the reviewers/other commenters. We want to keep and maintain a professional community and comments of this nature will not be allowed.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to bringing you wonderful reviews, interviews, and guest blog posts!
7:54 PM | Posted by Cindy | | Edit Post