- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (143)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- Song of the Week: “The Day That Never Was” by Meta...
- "The Gone-Away World" by Nick Harkaway (Reviewed b...
- SPOTLIGHT: "The Sacred Book of the Werewolf" by Vi...
- Winners of "The Gargoyle", Gryphon Press and "Cloc...
- SPOTLIGHT" Anathem" by Neal Stephenson
- SPOTLIGHT: "The Last Days of Krypton" by Kevin J. ...
- Winners of the Terry Brooks and Ian Cameron Esslem...
- "The Ten Thousand" by Paul Kearney (Reviewed by Li...
- Song(s) of the Week: The Verve, Keane, Bloc Party,...
- Upcoming 2009 Releases, Part One
- Remember Choose Your Own Adventure? Avon/Eos Invit...
- OVERLOOKED TITLES: The Affinity Bridge, The Grift,...
- Author Lilith Saintcrow Launches Free Serialized N...
- The Joys of Fantasy & Romance Essay by Jake Selige...
- Dabel Brothers to publish First-Ever Illustrated C...
- Interview with Charlie Huston
- Song of the Week: "Insane" by Scars on Broadway
- Fantasy Book Critic Changes
- "Implied Spaces" by Walter Jon Williams
- NEWS: Jeff VanderMeer posts Summer Political Ficti...
- INDIE REVIEW: “Shadow of the Antlered Bird” by Dav...
- "Principles of Angels" by Jaine Fenn
- 50 DAYS 50 BOOKS GIVEAWAY: Win a SIGNED COPY of Jo...
- SPOTLIGHT: George R. R. Martin's "The Hedge Knight...
- Fantasy Book Critic Update
- "The Steel Remains" by Richard K. Morgan w/Bonus Q...
- PRESS RELEASE: Orbit Books welcomes Four New Stars...
- "Underground" by Kat Richardson
- PRESS RELEASE: Dabel Brothers to Adapt Two Novels ...
- Winners of the Elizabeth Bear and Terry Pratchett ...
- "The Gargoyle" by Andrew Davidson
- Winners of the Stephenie Meyer Giveaway + Misc.New...
- SPOTLIGHT: Books of August 2008
- ▼ August (33)
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Order “Scars on Broadway” HERE
Scars on Broadway is the long-awaited collaboration between guitarist/frontman Daron Malakian and drummer John Dolmayan, both best known for their work in the multi-Platinum-selling, Grammy-winning band, System of a Down. Their self-titled debut was released on July 29, 2008. While the songs are a little more melodic and radio-friendly, Scars on Broadway’s sound will be unmistakably recognizable to SOAD fans. Personally, I like the record more than most of System’s discography or Serj Tankian’s solo album. “Insane” is one of my favorite songs on the album. Other notable tracks include “Funny” and “They Say”:
7:00 PM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post