- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (125)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- “A Fantasy Medley” edited by Yanni Kuznia (Reviewe...
- “Afraid” by Jack Kilborn (Reviewed by Robert Thomp...
- “Avempartha” by Michael Sullivan (Reviewed by Livi...
- “Red-Headed Stepchild” by Jaye Wells (Reviewed by ...
- Winners of The Accord + Ricardo Pinto Giveaways!
- “Vlad: The Last Confession” by C.C. Humphreys (Rev...
- Winners of the Tim Davys/Amberville Giveaway!
- “The Dakota Cipher” by William Dietrich w/Bonus Es...
- Angry Robot Signs Dan Abnett, Live Webcast Events ...
- “This Is Not A Game” by Walter Jon Williams (Revie...
- “Hammer of God” by Karen Miller (Reviewed by Cindy...
- Interview with Sarah Ash (Interviewed by Mihir Wan...
- Dabel Brothers Publishing presents a Sneak Peek to...
- “Yellow Blue Tibia” by Adam Roberts (Reviewed by L...
- “Imager” by L.E. Modesitt, Jr. (Reviewed by Robert...
- New Deal with HarperCollins UK for Janny Wurts ens...
- “Bones of Faerie” by Janni Lee Simner (Reviewed by...
- “The Mystery of Grace” by Charles de Lint (Reviewe...
- Dean Koontz’s “Nevermore” — Issue #1 10-Page Previ...
- Orbit US Announces Fall/Winter 2009-2010 Titles!
- “Raven: Blood Eye” by Giles Kristian (Reviewed by ...
- PREVIEW: “Sacred 2: Fallen Angel”
- “The Adamantine Palace” by Stephen Deas (Reviewed ...
- PRESS RELEASE: New Genre Imprint Angry Robot Annou...
- “The Forest of Hands and Teeth” by Carrie Ryan (Re...
- “Midwinter” by Matthew Sturges (Reviewed by Robert...
- SPOTLIGHT: Graphic Novels of March 2009
- “Seeds of Earth” by Michael Cobley (Reviewed by Li...
- Winners of the Mike Carey and Stephen Hunt Giveawa...
- PRESS RELEASE: Random House, Inc. Unveils Suvudu’s...
- “A Magic of Nightfall” by S.L. Farrell (Reviewed b...
- “Screamplays” edited by Richard Chizmar & Martin H...
- “Hunted” by P.C. and Kristin Cast — New Book Trail...
- Winners of the Carrie Vaughn, Chris Roberson, Eric...
- Crackle.com Premieres Thriller Web Series, “Angel ...
- “Patient Zero” by Jonathan Maberry (Reviewed by Ro...
- SPOTLIGHT: Books of March 2009
- ▼ March (37)
- ► 2008 (376)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Congratulations to Kate Garrabrant (New Jersey), Israel Yeres (New York), Cheryl VanBrunt (California), Amy Deeter (Pennsylvania), Andrew Gordon (Ohio), Ellen Cunningham (Massachusetts), Jennifer Cecil (Florida), Lily Kwan (Nevada), Emily Heinzelman (California), Jake Woodworth (New York), Roxanne Williamson (Missouri), Diane Lenox (Texas), Rita Loy (South Carolina), Janet Wetzel (Iowa), and Barbara Nolan (Kentucky) who were all randomly selected to win a COPY of Tim Davys’ “Amberville” thanks to HarperCollins!!! “Amberville” was officially released on February 24, 2009. For more information, please visit the Official Amberville Website or read Fantasy Book Critic’s review of “Amberville” HERE.
4:00 PM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post