- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (123)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- Spotlight on May Books
- "The Hourglass Door" by Lisa Mangum (Reviewed by C...
- "The King of the Crags" by Stephen Deas (Reviewed ...
- "Neverland" by Douglas Clegg (Reviewed by Cindy Ha...
- "New Model Army" by Adam Roberts (Reviewed by Livi...
- Winners of The Emerald Storm Giveaway!
- "Calamity Jack" by Shannon Hale & Dean Hale Illust...
- Two Mini-reviews and One Unreview - "The Juggler" ...
- Quick Blog Note: Fantasy Book Critic's Comment Mod...
- "The Celestial Globe: The Kronos Chronicles Book T...
- "A Magic of Dawn" by S.L. Farrell (Reviewed by Liv...
- "The Dark-Eyes' War: Book Three of Blood of the So...
- "The Noise Within" by Ian Whates (Reviewed by Livi...
- “Blood Oath” by Christopher Farnsworth (Reviewed b...
- Twelve 2010 Novels that Stand Out So Far
- "Shadows of Myth and Legend" by E.J. Stevens (Revi...
- "The Desert Spear" by Peter Brett (Reviewed by Liv...
- "13 Treasures" by Michelle Harrison (Reviewed by C...
- "Up Jim River" by Michael Flynn (Reviewed by Liviu...
- "Changes. Dresden File #12" by Jim Butcher (Review...
- "A Mighty Fortress" by David Weber (Reviewed by Li...
- "Shine: An Anthology of Optimistic SF" edited by J...
- "Ash" by Malinda Lo (Reviewed by Fábio Fernandes)
- "The Age of Zeus" by James Lovegrove (Reviewed by ...
- Interview with N.K. Jemisin (Interview by Mihir Wa...
- "The Barbary Pirates" by William Dietrich (Reviewe...
- "Subterranean" by James Rollins (Reviewed by Mihir...
- "Bitter Seeds" by Ian Tregillis (Reviewed by Liviu...
- "The Great Bazaar and Other Stories" by Peter Bret...
- "Poetry Speaks Who I Am" Edited by Elise Paschen S...
- "The Emerald Storm" by Michael Sullivan (Reviewed ...
- Spotlight on April Books
- ▼ April (32)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Friday, April 23, 2010
For over the past week or so, comments that have been left on Fantasy Book Critic have not gone through after approval especially if the comment is left on a post that is more then 24 hours old.
I feel it's a good time to review Fantasy Book Critic's stance on comments.
1. FBC does have comment moderation on. This is to keep the number of spam posts down. Every day there are between 10-20 bot generated comments that are left on this blog. Without comment moderation they would go through. With comment moderation comes drawbacks such as there isn't instant comments posted.
2. FBC approvals all comments (except for spam and hate speech and advertisements). We try to keep the comments as a general discussion and understand that not everyone is going to share the same views on topics and novels that we read.
I hope to look into this comment problem. Until then we apologize in advance if a comment that you have made does not appear. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns about this issue.
The Fantasy Book Critic Team
4:40 PM | Posted by Cindy | | Edit Post