GIVEAWAY FOR ARABELLA OF MARS
GIVEAWAY FOR SERAFINA BOOKS
- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (77)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- The Hugo Nominees for Best Novel: "The Windup Girl...
- Liz William’s Detective Chen Novels find New Publi...
- "The Technician" by Neal Asher (Reviewed by Liviu ...
- Small Press and Independent Books on FBC in 2010 -...
- "Spider's Bite" by Jennifer Estep (Reviewed by Mih...
- Interview with David J. Williams (by Mihir Wanchoo...
- Some More Upcoming Books that are Awesome: "The Ho...
- "Magic Strikes" and "Magic Mourns" by Ilona Andrew...
- An Interview with Susannah Appelbaum: A Blog Tour ...
- The Hugo Nominees for Best Novel: "Palimpsest", by...
- "The Last King's Amulet" by Chris Northern (Review...
- "Procession of the Dead" by D.B. Shan (Reviewed by...
- The Hugo Nominees for Best Novel: "WWW:WAKE", by R...
- "The Forbidden Sea" by Sheila A. Nielson (Reviewed...
- "The Black Prism" by Brent Weeks (Reviewed by Livi...
- Interview with Dan Wells (by Mihir Wanchoo)
- "The Machinery of Light" by David Williams (Review...
- Interesting SFF Universes
- "Dog Blood" by David Moody (Reviewed by Mihir Wanc...
- "The Scarab Path" by Adrian Tchaikovsky (Reviewed ...
- Editorial: Sharing a World, Part III
- "The Last Page" by Anthony Huso (Reviewed by Liviu...
- GIVEAWAY: The Black Prism by Brent Weeks
- Exclusive Fantasy Book Critic Video Interview wit...
- An Invitation to Steven Saylor's Roma sub Rosa (by...
- "Shades of Milk and Honey" by Mary Robinette Kowal...
- "Tongues of Serpents: A Novel of Temeraire" by Nao...
- "Elminster Must Die" by Ed Greenwood (Reviewed by ...
- "Children No More" by Mark Van Name (Reviewed by L...
- "The Whisperers" by John Connolly (Reviewed by Mih...
- Guest Author Post: Magic and Make-Believe – Isn’t ...
- Spotlight on August Books
- ▼ August (32)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Monday, August 9, 2010
In honor of Brent Weeks video interview with Fantasy Book Critic, we have ONE copy of The Black Prism to give away to readers.
A big thank you goes out to Orbit for providing this giveaway.
Rules to Enter:
1. This contest is open to: US, UK, Australia and Canada.
2. Only ONE entry per person. Duplicate entries will result in complete disqualification.
3. To enter please send an email with the subject "The Black Prism" to FBCgiveaway@NOSPAMgmail.com (Remember to remove the NO SPAM). Please include your name and mailing address.
4. This contest starts on August 9, 2010 at 12:01 PM EST and ends on August 16, 2010 at 12:01 EST.
5. Good luck and Have fun!
12:01 PM | Posted by Cindy | | Edit Post