- A Dribble Of Ink
- A Fantasy Reader
- Adventures In Reading
- Bastard Books
- Beauty In Ruins
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Cheryl's Mewsings
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Dragons, Heroes and Wizards
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Gav Reads
- Genre Reader
- Grasping For The Wind
- Hero Complex
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Old Bat's Belfry
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Realms of Speculative Fiction
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Agony Column
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Green Man Review
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- The World in the Satin Blog
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2015 (101)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- "Anticopernicus" by Adam Roberts (Reviewed by Livi...
- Spotlight on August Books
- Interview with Karen Azinger (Interviewed by Mihir...
- Winners of Kim Harrison’s “Blood Work” Giveaway!!!...
- "Steelhands" by Jaida Jones and Danielle Bennett (...
- “A Dance of Blades” by David Dalglish (Reviewed by...
- "A Place Called Armageddon" by C.C. Humphreys (Rev...
- “The Whitefire Crossing” by Courtney Schafer (Revi...
- GIVEAWAY: Win The Complete Relic Master Series by ...
- Three SF Novels to Watch for in the Fall and Winte...
- “The Devil Colony” by James Rollins w/Bonus Review...
- Two Recent Pyr Novels - Discussion: "Sword of Fire...
- “Prince of Thorns” by Mark Lawrence (Reviewed by R...
- "Vortex" by Robert Charles Wilson (Reviewed by Liv...
- FANTASY, HISTORY, HANNIBAL & TALKING RATS: A Conve...
- "A Dance with Dragons" by George RR Martin (Review...
- “Den of Thieves” by David Chandler (Reviewed by Ro...
- "Naamah's Blessing" by Jacqueline Carey (Reviewed ...
- NEWS: Peter F. Hamilton Short Story Art Contest!
- “The Goblin Corps” by Ari Marmell (Reviewed by Rob...
- "The Clockwork Rocket" by Greg Egan (Reviewed by L...
- “Skeleton Crew” by Cameron Haley w/Bonus Review of...
- The Books of 2011 So Far + Update by Liviu Suciu
- “The Steel Queen” by Karen Azinger (Reviewed by Mi...
- BLOG TOUR: Kim Harrison’s “Blood Work” Preview!!!
- Interview with Liane Merciel (Interviewed by Mihir...
- Winner of The Indie Day Giveaway!!!
- “Bite Sized Horror” selected by Johnny Mains (Revi...
- ▼ July (28)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Monday, July 4, 2011
Congratulations to Selinda McCumbers (Ohio) who was randomly selected to win a Brand New AMAZON KINDLE on behalf of independent author M.R. Mathias. In addition to the KINDLE, Selinda will also receive FREE Smashwords Coupons for M.R. Mathias’s entire bibliography, which includes the following titles:
- Kings, Queens, Heroes, & Fools
- The Sword & the Dragon
- The First Dragoneer novella
- The Royal Dragoneers
- The Adventurion
- The King of Fools (and other Fantasy Tales)
- Crimzon & Clover 1
- Crimzon & Clover 2
- Oathbreaker (a Faery Tale)
Not only that, but Selinda will also receive FREE Smashwords Coupons from some of M.R. Mathias’s favorite independent authors! These titles include the following:
- Erich’s Plea, Ursula’s Quest and Slade’s Destiny by Tracey Alley
- Top Ten and The Donzerly Light by Ryne Douglas Pearson
- Union of Renegades, The Goddess Queen, Judgment Rising and The Borderlands of Power by Tracy Falbe
- The Kinshield Legacy by K.C. May
- The Ant-Man of Malfen, Thanatos Rising and The Resurrection of Deacon Shader by Derek Prior
- In Her Name (Omnibus Edition) by Michael R. Hicks
- The Butcher’s Boy by Michael Robb
HERE), is available now in Paperback, Kindle and Smashwords edition. For more information about the book, visit M.R. Mathias’s Official Website, while excerpts from the novel can be found HERE (PDF) + HERE. Many thanks to everyone who entered and Michael for letting Fantasy Book Critic host his awsome giveaway! Happy Independence Day!!!
3:00 PM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post