- A Dribble Of Ink
- A Fantasy Reader
- Adventures In Reading
- Bastard Books
- Beauty In Ruins
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Cheryl's Mewsings
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Dragons, Heroes and Wizards
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Gav Reads
- Genre Reader
- Grasping For The Wind
- Hero Complex
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Old Bat's Belfry
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Realms of Speculative Fiction
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Agony Column
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Green Man Review
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- The World in the Satin Blog
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2015 (82)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- "Anticopernicus" by Adam Roberts (Reviewed by Livi...
- Spotlight on August Books
- Interview with Karen Azinger (Interviewed by Mihir...
- Winners of Kim Harrison’s “Blood Work” Giveaway!!!...
- "Steelhands" by Jaida Jones and Danielle Bennett (...
- “A Dance of Blades” by David Dalglish (Reviewed by...
- "A Place Called Armageddon" by C.C. Humphreys (Rev...
- “The Whitefire Crossing” by Courtney Schafer (Revi...
- GIVEAWAY: Win The Complete Relic Master Series by ...
- Three SF Novels to Watch for in the Fall and Winte...
- “The Devil Colony” by James Rollins w/Bonus Review...
- Two Recent Pyr Novels - Discussion: "Sword of Fire...
- “Prince of Thorns” by Mark Lawrence (Reviewed by R...
- "Vortex" by Robert Charles Wilson (Reviewed by Liv...
- FANTASY, HISTORY, HANNIBAL & TALKING RATS: A Conve...
- "A Dance with Dragons" by George RR Martin (Review...
- “Den of Thieves” by David Chandler (Reviewed by Ro...
- "Naamah's Blessing" by Jacqueline Carey (Reviewed ...
- NEWS: Peter F. Hamilton Short Story Art Contest!
- “The Goblin Corps” by Ari Marmell (Reviewed by Rob...
- "The Clockwork Rocket" by Greg Egan (Reviewed by L...
- “Skeleton Crew” by Cameron Haley w/Bonus Review of...
- The Books of 2011 So Far + Update by Liviu Suciu
- “The Steel Queen” by Karen Azinger (Reviewed by Mi...
- BLOG TOUR: Kim Harrison’s “Blood Work” Preview!!!
- Interview with Liane Merciel (Interviewed by Mihir...
- Winner of The Indie Day Giveaway!!!
- “Bite Sized Horror” selected by Johnny Mains (Revi...
- ▼ July (28)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Congratulations to Kristianna Groccia (Massachusetts) and Brenda Kahn (Georgia) who were both randomly selected to win a SIGNED COPY of Kim Harrison’s graphic novel, “Blood Work”, courtesy of Del Rey!!! More information on “Blood Work”, including a Preview and Write-up from Kim Harrison, can be found HERE.
12:01 AM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post