- A Dribble Of Ink
- A Fantasy Reader
- Adventures In Reading
- Bastard Books
- Beauty In Ruins
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Cheryl's Mewsings
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Dragons, Heroes and Wizards
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Gav Reads
- Genre Reader
- Grasping For The Wind
- Hero Complex
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Old Bat's Belfry
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Realms of Speculative Fiction
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Agony Column
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Green Man Review
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- The World in the Satin Blog
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2015 (78)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- GIVEAWAY: Win a SIGNED SET of Night Shade Books’ M...
- FBC's Interview with Night Shade Books’ Bradley P....
- "The Testament of Jessie Lamb" by Jane Rogers (Rev...
- "By Light Alone" by Adam Roberts (Reviewed by Livi...
- “Devil’s Cape” by Rob Rogers (Reviewed by Mihir Wa...
- "Into the Hinterlands" by David Drake and John Lam...
- Superb New Book Trailer for "The Black Prism" by B...
- NEWS: Robert V.S. Redick Unveils the UK Cover to “...
- "Der Sternvolker" by Christopher Meyer (Reviewed b...
- “The Taker” by Alma Katsu (Reviewed by Robert Thom...
- PRESS RELEASE: M. R. Mathias announces “Cold Heart...
- Three Novels on the 2011 Booker Longlist, Alison P...
- "The Rift Walker" by Clay and Susan Griffith (Revi...
- “First Frost” by Jennifer Estep w/Bonus Q&A (Revie...
- "Final Days" by Gary Gibson (Reviewed by Liviu Suc...
- “Slums of the Shire” by Daniel Polansky
- “Ghost Story” by Jim Butcher (Reviewed by Mihir Wa...
- The Not the Booker Longlist and The NPR Top 100 SF...
- "The Crown of the Conqueror" by Gav Thorpe (Review...
- "The Forgotten Locket" Book Three of the Hourglass...
- “Hammered” by Kevin Hearne w/Bonus Review of “A Te...
- "The Key to Creation" by Kevin J. Anderson (Review...
- NEWS: Updates on the Forthcoming Ilona Andrews Nov...
- “A Shot in the Dark” by K.A. Stewart (Reviewed by ...
- See NPR's Choices for Top 100 SFF and Vote for You...
- “The Third Section” by Jasper Kent (Reviewed by Ro...
- "The Last Four Things" by Paul Hoffman (Reviewed b...
- “Low Town” by Daniel Polansky (Reviewed by Robert ...
- "Heart of Iron" by Ekaterina Sedia (Reviewed by Li...
- ▼ August (29)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Read FBC’s Interview with Bradley P. Beaulieu, Courtney Schafer, Stina Leicht & Teresa Frohock
To help promote the recent publication of Night Shade Books’ The Winds of Khalakovo by Bradley P. Beaulieu, Courtney Schafer’s The Whitefire Crossing, Stina Leicht’s Of Blood & Honey, and Miserere: An Autumn Tale by Teresa Frohock, Fantasy Book Critic is giving away TWO SETS of All Four Books, with each book SIGNED by its respective author!!! Each winner will also receive some other goodies including bookmarks and T-Shirts courtesy of Night Shade Books!
Giveaway has ended!!! Thank you for entering!
1) Open To Anyone
2) Only One Entry Per Household (Multiple Entries Will Be Disqualified)
3) Must Enter Valid Email Address, Mailing Address + Name
4) No Purchase Necessary
5) Giveaway Has Ended
6) Winners Will Be Randomly Selected and Notified By Email
7) Personal Information Will Only Be Used In Mailing Out the Prizes To the Winners
12:01 AM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post