- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (143)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- "Princeps" by L.E. Modesitt (Reviewed by Liviu Suc...
- Interview with Joseph Robert Lewis (Interviewed by...
- Guest Post: Dragoneers Saga Answers from my Twitte...
- The Dark Knight Rises Fan Art (By Mihir Wanchoo)
- "Metropolitan" and "City on Fire" by Walter Jon Wi...
- Blood Of The Underworld by David Dalglish (Reviewe...
- "More Detail on Three Upcoming Novels of the Highe...
- "No Going Back" by Mark Van Name (Reviewed by Livi...
- WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY: Win an Omnibus Edition of Davi...
- The King's Blood by Daniel Abraham (Reviewed by Li...
- Dragon Poems for Smiletrain: An Anthology For Char...
- GUEST POST: Sequels And Satisfying Endings by Davi...
- "Child of all Nations" by Irmgard Keun (Reviewed b...
- Masterpiece of SF: "Brain Child" by George Turner ...
- "Lehrter Station (John Russell #5)" by David Downi...
- GIVEAWAY: Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
- "Last Will" by Bryn Greenwood (Reviewed by Liviu S...
- The Written by Ben Galley (Reviewed by Mihir Wanch...
- "The Black Opera" by Mary Gentle (Reviewed by Livi...
- Shadow On The Wall by Pavarti K. Tyler (Reviewed b...
- Demon Squad: Echoes Of The Past by Tim Marquitz (R...
- The Junkie Quatrain by Peter Clines (Reviewed by M...
- ▼ May (22)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Read FBC's Review of “A Dance of Cloaks”
Read FBC's Review of “A Dance of Blades”
Read FBC’s Review of “A Dance of Death”
Read FBC’s Interview with David Dalglish
Read David Dalglish's "Sequels and Satisfying Endings"
In support of the May 9, 2012 publication of David Dalglish’s release “Blood Of The Underworld”— Fantasy Book Critic is giving away one copy of the Omnibus edition of "The ShadowDance Trilogy" courtesy of the author himself!!! The winner will have the choice to get either a trade paperback or an e-book copy of the omnibus.
To enter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Mailing Address, and the subject: SHADOWDANCE. Giveaway has ended. Thank you for entering and Good Luck!
1) Open to Anyone WORLDWIDE.
2) Only One Entry Per Household (Multiple entries will be disqualified). (
3) Must Enter Valid Email Address, Mailing Address + Name.
4) No Purchase Necessary.
5) Giveaway has ended.
6) Winner Will Be Randomly Selected and Notified By Email.
7) Personal Information Will Only Be Used In Mailing Out the book To the Winner.
12:00 AM | Posted by The Reader | | Edit Post