GIVEAWAY FOR ARABELLA OF MARS
GIVEAWAY FOR SERAFINA BOOKS
- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (77)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- Three Recent SFF Books of Interest, Steven Amsterd...
- "Quintessence" by David Walton (Reviewed by Liviu ...
- No Return by Zachary Jernigan (Reviewed by Mihir W...
- “River of Stars” by Guy Gavriel Kay (Reviewed by C...
- GUEST POST: Word of Mouth: Or Just Let Me Be Read ...
- “The Raven Boys” by Maggie Stiefvater (Reviewed by...
- “Etiquette & Espionage” by Gail Carriger (Reviewed...
- “Cloud Atlas” by David Mitchell (Book/Movie Review...
- Winner of the “River of Stars” Giveaway!!!
- "Shadow of Freedom" by David Weber (Reviewed by Li...
- GUEST POST: Writing Wuxia As Chinese Historical Fa...
- NEWS: Ilona Andrews' New Series, Michael J Sulliva...
- "Where Tigers Are at Home" by Jean-Marie Blas de R...
- “Impulse” by Steven Gould (Reviewed by Casey Blair...
- “Scarlet” by Marissa Meyer (Reviewed by Lydia Robe...
- “The Indigo Spell” by Richelle Mead (Reviewed by C...
- GUEST POST: The Legend of Vanx Malic & Other News ...
- The Grim Company by Luke Scull (Reviewed by Mihir ...
- WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY: Win a SIGNED HARDCOVER COPY of...
- GUEST POST: The Debut Novel: A Series of Intention...
- "On the Edge" by Markus Werner (Reviewed by Liviu ...
- NEWS: Ides Of March Giveaway, Gord Rollo's The Jig...
- “Written In Red” by Anne Bishop (Reviewed by Casey...
- ▼ March (23)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Monday, March 4, 2013
Fantasy Book Critic will soon be reviewing NO RETURN, the debut novel of Zachary Jernigan and in support of its March 5, 2013 North American publication. Fantasy Book Critic and Zachary Jernigan are giving away ONE SIGNED HARDCOVER COPY and TWO E-COPIES (in a format of their choice) of “No Return” to three Lucky people!!!
To enter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Mailing Address, and the subject: NO RETURN. Giveaway has ended and is open to Everyone WORLDWIDE. Thank you for entering and Good Luck!
1) Open To Anyone WORLDWIDE
2) Only One Entry Per Household (Multiple Entries Will Be Disqualified)
3) Must Enter Valid Email Address, Mailing Address + Name
4) No Purchase Necessary
5) Giveaway has ended
6) Winners Will Be Randomly Selected and Notified By Email
7) Personal Information Will Only Be Used In Mailing Out the Prizes to the Winners
12:00 PM | Posted by The Reader | | Edit Post