- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- GIVEAWAY: Win a SET of Ian C. Esslemont’s Malazan ...
- BLOG TOUR: Guest Post by Ian C. Esslemont & Excerp...
- "Altai" by Wu Ming (Reviewed by Liviu Suciu)
- GUEST POST: Welcome To The Daughter Star by Susan ...
- “Siege and Storm” by Leigh Bardugo (Reviewed by Ca...
- “Shadow and Bone” by Leigh Bardugo (Reviewed by Ca...
- "Caesarion" by Tommy Wieringa (Reviewed by Liviu S...
- News: Sarah Ash's previous books get relaunched!!!...
- "Antiagon Fire and Imager's Battalion" by L.E. Mod...
- The Heresy Within by Rob J. Hayes (reviewed by Mih...
- "Libromancer: Book 1 Magic Ex Libris" by Jim C. Hi...
- Guest Post: The Truth Behind a Legend by D.E.M. Em...
- "Adam Robots" by Adam Roberts (with comments by Li...
- “The Cats of Tanglewood Forest” by Charles de Lint...
- “Unclean Spirits: Gods and Monsters” by Chuck Wend...
- “Rogue Descendant” by Jenna Black (Reviewed by Cas...
- "Incarnation" by Emma Cornwall (Reviewed by Cindy ...
- "The Tyrant's Law" by Daniel Abraham (Reviewed by ...
- GUEST POST: Stepping Off the Map of the World by C...
- "The Five Acts of Diego Leon" by Alex Espinoza (Re...
- Mini-Reviews: Demon Squad: Beyond The Veil by Tim...
- “The Rithmatist” by Brandon Sanderson (Reviewed by...
- "Fire with Fire" by Charles Gannon (Reviewed by Li...
- The Mahabharata: A Recollection and Q&A With Max G...
- “Silence” by Michelle Sagara (Reviewed by Casey Bl...
- Guest Post: A Notice To Damnation Books by Tim Mar...
- "House of Steel: The Honorverse Companion I" by Da...
- Mini Q&A with Sean Benham and worldwide giveaway o...
- "Dark Eden" by Chris Beckett wins the Clarke and "...
- Necessary Evil by Ian Tregillis (Reviewed by Mihir...
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Friday, May 31, 2013
Order “Blood and Bone” HERE
Read An Excerpt HERE
Read FBC’s Review of “Night of Knives”
In support of the May 21, 2013 North American publication of Ian Cameron Esslemont’s “Blood and Bone” and the Blood and Bone Blog Tour, Tor has agreed to give away ONE SET of the following Malazan Empire titles by the author:
- Night of Knives (Trade Paperback)
- Return of the Crimson Guard (Trade Paperback)
- Stonewielder (Trade Paperback)
- Orb Sceptre Throne (Trade Paperback)
- Blood and Bone (Hardcover)
To enter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Mailing Address, and the subject: MALAZAN. Giveaway has ENDED!!! Thank you for entering and Good Luck!
1) Open To North American Residents Only
2) Only One Entry Per Household (Multiple Entries Will Be Disqualified)
3) Must Enter Valid Email Address, Mailing Address + Name
4) No Purchase Necessary
5) Giveaway Has Ended!
6) Winners Will Be Randomly Selected and Notified By Email
7) Personal Information Will Only Be Used In Mailing Out the Prizes to the Winners
12:00 PM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post