- A Dribble Of Ink
- A Fantasy Reader
- Adventures In Reading
- Bastard Books
- Beauty In Ruins
- Bibliophile Stalker
- Big Dumb Object
- Bitten By Books
- Boing Boing
- Book Country
- Bookworm Blues
- Caleigh's Blog
- Charlotte's Library
- Cheryl's Mewsings
- Civilian Reader
- Compulsion Reads
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Dreams & Speculation
- Drying Ink
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Book News
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Feminist SF
- Free SF Reader
- Gav Reads
- Genre Reader
- Graeme's SFF
- Grasping For The Wind
- Greg Hamerton
- Grimdark Reader
- Hero Complex
- Horror Reanimated
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Mithril Wisdom
- My Favourite Books
- Myrmidon Books
- Mysterious Outposts
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Reading The Leaves
- Realms of Speculative Fiction
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Sci Fi Songs
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Speculative Fiction Junkie
- Staffer's Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Stomping On Yeti
- Tez Says
- The Agony Column
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Book Smugglers
- The Broken Bullhorn
- The Fantasy Bookshelf
- The Green Man Review
- The Mad Hatter's Bookshelf & Book Review
- The Night Bazaar
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Overlook Press
- The Ranting Dragon
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Stamp (of Approval)
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- The World in the Satin Blog
- Val's Random Comments
- Variety SF
- Vast and Cool and Unsympathetic
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- When Gravity Fails
- Zeno Agency
- ► 2014 (106)
- GIVEAWAY: Win a SET of Ian C. Esslemont’s Malazan ...
- BLOG TOUR: Guest Post by Ian C. Esslemont & Excerp...
- "Altai" by Wu Ming (Reviewed by Liviu Suciu)
- GUEST POST: Welcome To The Daughter Star by Susan ...
- “Siege and Storm” by Leigh Bardugo (Reviewed by Ca...
- “Shadow and Bone” by Leigh Bardugo (Reviewed by Ca...
- "Caesarion" by Tommy Wieringa (Reviewed by Liviu S...
- News: Sarah Ash's previous books get relaunched!!!...
- "Antiagon Fire and Imager's Battalion" by L.E. Mod...
- The Heresy Within by Rob J. Hayes (reviewed by Mih...
- "Libromancer: Book 1 Magic Ex Libris" by Jim C. Hi...
- Guest Post: The Truth Behind a Legend by D.E.M. Em...
- "Adam Robots" by Adam Roberts (with comments by Li...
- “The Cats of Tanglewood Forest” by Charles de Lint...
- “Unclean Spirits: Gods and Monsters” by Chuck Wend...
- “Rogue Descendant” by Jenna Black (Reviewed by Cas...
- "Incarnation" by Emma Cornwall (Reviewed by Cindy ...
- "The Tyrant's Law" by Daniel Abraham (Reviewed by ...
- GUEST POST: Stepping Off the Map of the World by C...
- "The Five Acts of Diego Leon" by Alex Espinoza (Re...
- Mini-Reviews: Demon Squad: Beyond The Veil by Tim...
- “The Rithmatist” by Brandon Sanderson (Reviewed by...
- "Fire with Fire" by Charles Gannon (Reviewed by Li...
- The Mahabharata: A Recollection and Q&A With Max G...
- “Silence” by Michelle Sagara (Reviewed by Casey Bl...
- Guest Post: A Notice To Damnation Books by Tim Mar...
- "House of Steel: The Honorverse Companion I" by Da...
- Mini Q&A with Sean Benham and worldwide giveaway o...
- "Dark Eden" by Chris Beckett wins the Clarke and "...
- Necessary Evil by Ian Tregillis (Reviewed by Mihir...
- ▼ May (30)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Friday, May 31, 2013
Order “Blood and Bone” HERE
Read An Excerpt HERE
Read FBC’s Review of “Night of Knives”
In support of the May 21, 2013 North American publication of Ian Cameron Esslemont’s “Blood and Bone” and the Blood and Bone Blog Tour, Tor has agreed to give away ONE SET of the following Malazan Empire titles by the author:
- Night of Knives (Trade Paperback)
- Return of the Crimson Guard (Trade Paperback)
- Stonewielder (Trade Paperback)
- Orb Sceptre Throne (Trade Paperback)
- Blood and Bone (Hardcover)
To enter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Mailing Address, and the subject: MALAZAN. Giveaway has ENDED!!! Thank you for entering and Good Luck!
1) Open To North American Residents Only
2) Only One Entry Per Household (Multiple Entries Will Be Disqualified)
3) Must Enter Valid Email Address, Mailing Address + Name
4) No Purchase Necessary
5) Giveaway Has Ended!
6) Winners Will Be Randomly Selected and Notified By Email
7) Personal Information Will Only Be Used In Mailing Out the Prizes to the Winners
12:00 PM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post