- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (143)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- Giveaway: Three Parts Dead & Two Serpents Rise by ...
- “Two Serpents Rise” by Max Gladstone (Reviewed by ...
- "Fortune's Pawn" by Rachel Bach (Reviewed by Liviu...
- GUEST POST: When The Grid Goes Down by Gail Z. Mar...
- Four Short Reviews: Dan Simmons' "The Abominable" ...
- Wayward by Blake Crouch (Reviewed by Mihir Wanchoo...
- More Recent/Upcoming Books of Interest, Dan Simmon...
- GIVEAWAY: 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition of ...
- "The Path of Anger: The Book and the Sword I" by A...
- Gangster Regimes: Communism and National Socialism...
- Multi-Blogger Interview: The Kate Daniels Series b...
- Current SFF Novels of Interest: Jean-Christophe Va...
- Year Of The Demon by Steve Bein (Reviewed by Mihi...
- NEWS: Neverland's Library - A Fantasy Anthology by...
- Three Disappointing Recent SF Novels, "Burning Par...
- GIVEAWAY: Win a copy of xo Orpheus (edited by Kate...
- Interview with Luke Scull (Interviewed by Mihir Wa...
- "A Bordeaux Dynasty" by Francoise Bourdin (Reviewe...
- Guest Review: Bloodfire Quest by Terry Brooks (Rev...
- GUEST POST: Magic And Realism by Tim Powers
- NEWS: The Shadowdance Series Cover Art Process by ...
- Interview with Tim Marquitz & Tyson Mauermann (Int...
- RE-REVIEW: A Dance Of Cloaks by David Dalglish (Re...
- “The Republic of Thieves” by Scott Lynch (Reviewed...
- "Walls of Byzantium: The Mistra Chronicles 1" by J...
- GUEST POST/GIVEAWAY: Top 10 Amazon Fantasy Author,...
- ▼ October (26)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- ► 2008 (376)
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Hey FBC fans, it’s me again, M. R. Mathias, with some news, and as always, some cool FREE fantasy stuff.
Saint Elm’s Deep is the third and latest entry in the The Legend of Vanx Malic. Book one of the series made it to #1 in the Amazon Fantasy/Mythology Bestsellers list, in May 2013, and book two has been as high as #3 on that same list.
In book three, Saint Elm’s Deep, our hero, a half-zythian bard named Vanx, is being drawn to places from his father’s infamous past. After helping Darbon get over the loss of his first love, and finding a map on a grueling hunt, Vanx and his curious group of companions decide to travel to the Bitterpeaks. There they hope to find the fabled Hoar Witch's palace in a hidden valley of the treacherous Lurr Forest.
Don’t listen to me ramble about the books, though. Get caught up for free! From October 1, 2013 through October 5, 2013, EVERYONE can get Through the Wildwood (The Legend of Vanx Malic Book One) Dragon Isle (Book Two) FREE in the Amazon Kindle Store. If you don’t have a kindle, just get the free Kindle reading app for your phone, PC, or tablet HERE. Then get the books and enjoy them, along with thousands of other free classic reads. It’s that easy.
Saint Elm’s Deep – The Legend of Vanx Malic, Book Three, is now available for pre-order in eBook and paperback formats at Amazon HERE and will officially release on November 20, 2013. And even better, book four, That Frigid Fargin’ Witch, is coming down the pipe and should be released in early 2014.
I can’t think of much else, unless you are an agent who wants to shop the foreign language, and movie rights to fifteen or sixteen Kindle store bestsellers… LOL.
Enjoy the two free novels, look for #ian1’s huge Christmas Kindle giveaway, and if you need a free fantasy read, after you’ve finished The Legend of Vanx Malic one and two, then stop by ReadFantasy.org.
Thanks for the time guys, MR.
GIVEAWAY: Win A SIGNED Set of M.R. Mathias’ The Saga of the Dragoneers!
In addition to the recent announcements above, M.R. Mathias is giving away THREE SETS of his fantasy series The Saga of the Dragoneers. Each set will include the following titles, with each title SIGNED by the author:
The Royal Dragoneers (Volume 1)
Cold Hearted Son of a Witch (Volume 2)
The Confliction (Volume 3)
The Emerald Rider (Volume 4)
Crimzon & Clover (Short Story Collection)
To enter, please send an email to email@example.com with your Name, Mailing Address, and the subject: DRAGONEER. Giveaway has Ended and is open to Anyone Worldwide. Thank you for entering and Good Luck! (P.S. If anyone is interested in reviewing any volumes of The Saga of the Dragoneers, please contact M.R. Mathias at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
1) Open To Anyone Worldwide
2) Only One Entry Per Household (Multiple Entries Will Be Disqualified)
3) Must Enter Valid Email Address, Mailing Address + Name
4) No Purchase Necessary
5) Giveaway Has Ended
6) Winners Will Be Randomly Selected and Notified By Email
7) Personal Information Will Only Be Used In Mailing Out the Prizes to the Winners
12:00 AM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post