- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (124)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- ► 2009 (466)
- Winners of the Nightside, Gaiman/Pratchett, Charli...
- Read an 11-Page Preview of Dabel Brother’s “Mercy ...
- “The Temporal Void” by Peter F. Hamilton (Reviewed...
- Del Rey Manga Announces Publishing Partnership wit...
- Song(s) of the Week: Garfield Mayor, Brandon Heath...
- “Graceling” by Kristin Cashore (Reviewed by Cindy ...
- INDIE SPOTLIGHT: "In Her Hame" by Michael R. Hicks...
- Winners of the David Anthony Durham/Acacia (Mass M...
- “The Annotated Elminster Collector's Edition” by E...
- Winners of the Joe Abercrombie/First Law Trilogy G...
- Eighth Annual National Book Festival — Saturday, S...
- “The Nightmare Factory: Volume 2” (Reviewed by Rob...
- Song of the Week: "You Got Me" by One Block Radius...
- 2008 BBAW Award for Best Fantasy/Sci-fi/Horror/Spe...
- “Mad Scientist Meets Cannibal” by Robert T. Jescho...
- Artwork to Conrad Williams' "Decay Inevitable" Rev...
- “Brave New Words” Addictionary Contest!
- PRESS RELEASE: Author/Editor Ian Whates joins the ...
- PS Publishing Update: New Joe Hill Novella, Fantas...
- “The Affinity Bridge” by George Mann (Reviewed by ...
- Winners of the Jeffrey Overstreet Giveaway!!!
- “The Stowaway” by R.A. & Geno Salvatore (Reviewed ...
- Song of the Week: “Livin’ in a World Without You” ...
- “The Minutes of the Lazarus Club” by Tony Pollard ...
- Winners of the Alison Goodman/The Two Pearls of Wi...
- PRESS RELEASE: Introducing Underland Press
- OVERLOOKED TITLES: “The Knife of Never Letting Go”...
- SPOTLIGHT: "Fablewood" edited by William Ward
- PRESS RELEASE: Crafty Games to publish a Roleplayi...
- Winners of the Neal Stephenson/Anathem Giveaway!!!...
- "Template" by Matthew Hughes (Reviewed by Fábio Fe...
- Song of the Week: "L.O.V.E." by Head
- "Anathem" by Neal Stephenson (Reviewed by Liviu C....
- PRESS RELEASE: 25th Annual Miami Book Fair Interna...
- SPOTLIGHT: “American Widow” by Alissa Torres, Illu...
- "First Contact" Contest
- SPOTLIGHT: “Afro Samurai: Volume One”, Story and A...
- Winners of the Brad Meltzer/The Book of Lies Givea...
- PS Publishing News/Update
- SPOTLIGHT: Books of September 2008
- ▼ September (40)
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Congratulations to Pooneet Goel (California), Alexa Whitehead (Alabama) and Frances Watson (Florida) who were all randomly selected to win a SET of Jeffrey Overstreet's “Auralia's Colors” + “Cyndere's Midnight”—both books signed by the author!—courtesy of WaterBrook Press!!! “Cyndere’s Midnight”, the second book in The Auralia Thread, is officially out today. The book can be ordered HERE and you can find an excerpt HERE. Also, in the near future I will be posting a review of the novel done my one of Fantasy Book Critic's new writers, Jacques Barcia!
3:31 PM | Posted by Robert | | Edit Post