- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- Winners of the Max Frei/The Stranger Giveaway!
- Spotlight on Selected May Books
- 2009 Arthur C. Clarke Award Winner
- “Nights of Villjamur” by Mark Charan Newton (Revie...
- Winners of The Crown Conspiracy & Avempartha Givea...
- "Agents of Artifice" by Ari Marmell (Reviewed by D...
- Flash News: FBC's co-editor Fabio Fernandes publis...
- On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness: Book 1 in...
- 2009 Nebula Award - The Winners
- Overlooked Masterpiece Novella: The Crystal Cosmos...
- Nebula Awards Weekend
- Nebula Awards Finalists, Part 1 - Brasyl, by Ian M...
- Interview with Alan Campbell (Interviewed by Mihir...
- Index of Reviews
- "Heroes of the Valley" by Jonathan Stroud (Reviewe...
- Michael Cox, Editor and Author of ‘The Meaning of ...
- Winners of the Waltz With Bashir + Britten and Bru...
- Overlooked Debut: “Peacekeeper” by Laura E. Reeve ...
- Publishing News from Orbit
- J.G. Ballard RIP 19th April 2009
- “The Absence” by Bill Hussey (Reviewed by Robert T...
- The Babylonian Trilogy by Sebastien Doubinsky (Spo...
- Gemmell Award for Fantasy Final Voting
- “The Laurentine Spy” by Emily Gee (Reviewed by Liv...
- Other Earths by Nick Gevers (ed) and Jay Lake (ed)...
- “The Horsemen's Gambit” by David B Coe (Reviewed b...
- In the Courts of the Sun by Brian D'Amato (reviewe...
- David Gemmell short list announced; Liviu comments...
- “Blood of Ambrose” by James Enge (Reviewed by Robe...
- "A Madness of Angels" by Kate Griffin — New Book T...
- PKD Award - The Winners
- Books recently read and on my current reading list...
- “God of Clocks” by Alan Campbell (Reviewed by Robe...
- The Philip K. Dick Award Nominees, Part 4 - Termin...
- The Philip K. Dick Award Nominees, Part 3 - Emissa...
- Winners of the Walter Jon Williams/This Is Not A G...
- Spotlight on Alternative Coordinates #1 (by Liviu ...
- The Philip K. Dick Award Nominees, Part 2 - Time M...
- “Corambis” by Sarah Monette (Reviewed by Liviu C. ...
- The Philip K. Dick Award Nominees, Part 1 - Plague...
- Spotlight on Impossibillia by Douglas Smith (by Li...
- Tor Officially Announces Release Date for 12th Whe...
- “A Madness of Angels” by Kate Griffin (Reviewed by...
- Fantasy Book Critic clarifications
- Fantasy Book Critic Update
- “The Stranger” by Max Frei (Reviewed by Robert Tho...
- Winners of “The Mystery of Grace” + “Blood & Ice” ...
- “Keeper of Light and Dust” by Natasha Mostert (Rev...
- Index of Monthly Spotlights
- SPOTLIGHT: Books of April 2009
- ▼ April (50)
- ► 2008 (376)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Official Kate Griffin Website
Order “A Madness of Angels” HERE (US) + HERE (UK)
Read Fantasy Book Critic Review HERE
In Matthew Swift’s London you can use Sudoku puzzles to summon spirits, a savvy sorcerer can whisper to an ATM when in need of cash, and a Subway turnstile can be an effective ward against demons.
In addition to the Book Trailer, readers can check out an Excerpt to “A Madness of Angels” HERE
6:01 AM | Posted by Liviu | | Edit Post