- Adventures In Reading
- Beauty In Ruins
- Best Fantasy Books HQ
- Bitten By Books
- Bookworm Blues
- Charlotte's Library
- Civilian Reader
- Critical Mass
- Curated Fantasy Books
- Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews
- Edi's Book Lighthouse
- Everything is Nice
- Falcata Times
- Fantasy & SciFi Lovin' News & Reviews
- Fantasy Cafe
- Fantasy Literature
- Far Beyond Reality
- Genre Reader
- Jeff VanderMeer
- King of the Nerds
- Layers of Thought
- Neth Space
- Only The Best Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
- Rob's Blog O' Stuff
- Smorgasbord Fantasia
- Speculative Book Review
- Stainless Steel Droppings
- Tez Says
- The Antick Musings of G.B.H. Hornswoggler, Gent.
- The Bibliosanctum
- The Book Smugglers
- The Nocturnal Library
- The OF Blog
- The Speculative Scotsman
- The Vinciolo Journal
- The Wertzone
- Tip the Wink
- Val's Random Comments
- Voyager Books
- Walker of Worlds
- ► 2016 (143)
- ► 2015 (136)
- ► 2014 (155)
- ► 2013 (260)
- ► 2012 (287)
- ► 2011 (317)
- ► 2010 (346)
- Dragonseed: A Novel of the Dragon Age by James Max...
- "The New Space Opera 2" ed. by Gardner Dozois and ...
- Overlooked Masterpiece of Dark Fantasy: "Monument"...
- 2009 Locus Award Winners
- Three Capsule Reviews 3 - "Little Stranger, Hand o...
- Pyr strikes again!! Super steampunk author Tim Ake...
- "Lord of Silence" by Mark Chadbourn (Reviewed by M...
- "Jasmyn" by Alex Bell (Reviewed by Liviu Suciu)
- "Naamah's Kiss" by Jacqueline Carey (Reviewed by L...
- Alastair Reynolds will write ten novels in ten yea...
- Sebastien Doubinsky offers magazine "Le Zaporogue ...
- FBC co-editor Fabio Fernandes to edit Indian SFF m...
- "Julian Comstock: A Story of 22nd-Century America"...
- Sneak Peek for Gail Martin's Dark Lady's Chosen
- Two Capsule Reviews - "Sandman Slim and The Price ...
- Three Capsule Reviews 2 - "In Great Waters, Green ...
- Cory Doctorow's Little Brother world premiere play...
- "The Lovers" by John Connolly (Reviewed by Mihir W...
- Interview with Mark Chadbourn (Interviewed by Mihi...
- The Insect-Kinden are coming to the US Shores cour...
- "GreeHee: The Journey of Five. Book One of the Tal...
- New Author Simon J.A. Turney Interregnum book trai...
- "Overthrowing Heaven" (Jon & Lobo #3) by Mark Van ...
- "The Library of Shadows" by Mikkel Birkegaard (Rev...
- Brazilian Speculative Fiction - A Small Overview
- Three Capsule Reviews - "The Kindly Ones, Wonderfu...
- Index of Contributor Essays
- Catherynne Valente has a new project and she needs...
- The PKD Award Nominees, Part 5 - Fast Forward, Vol...
- Interview with John Connolly (Interviewed by Mihir...
- "Consorts of Heaven" by Jaine Fenn (Reviewed by Li...
- “Cemetery Dance” by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Ch...
- "The Edge of the World" by Kevin Anderson (Reviewe...
- An Overview of Indian Speculative Fiction by Mihir...
- Some Superb Covers
- "Eclipse 2" ed by Jonathan Strahan (Reviewed by L...
- "The Strain" by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan...
- The Will and the Word: A Tribute to David Eddings
- David Eddings, at 77
- Personal Favorite from 2008: "The Immortal Prince"...
- "Alara Unbroken" by Doug Beyer (Reviewed by David ...
- Jasper Kent sells one more book in his superb hist...
- Age of Misrule Book 1: World's End by Mark Chadbou...
- ▼ June (43)
- ► 2008 (376)
Winners of the 2009 Locus Awards were announced at a ceremony and banquet June 27, 2009 in Seattle WA during the Science Fiction Awards Weekend.
Fantasy Novel: Lavinia, Ursula K. Le Guin (Harcourt
Novella: "Pretty Monsters", Kelly Link (Pretty Monsters)
Novelette: "Pump Six", Paolo Bacigalupi (Pump Six and Other Stories)
Anthology: The Year's Best Science Fiction: Twenty-Fifth Annual Collection, Gardner Dozois, ed. (St. Martin's)
Collection: Pump Six and Other Stories, Paolo Bacigalupi (Night Shade Books)
Non-Fiction/Art Book: P. Craig Russell, Coraline: The Graphic Novel, Neil Gaiman, adapted and illustrated by P. Craig Russell (HarperCollins)
Editor: Ellen Datlow
Artist: Michael Whelan
The Fantasy Book Critic team congratulates the winners!